Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZedPython

PostSubject: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Greetings heartbroken nostalgic Spineworld lovers,

My name is ZedPython. Maybe you know me from migoland where i was called Jake_Rush.

First of, i can't post links so where i post links change the "(DOT)" with a dot, thanks.

I am here to end the past, and make history, this is the point we start making Spineworld.
I am a beginner programmer, but do not worry, i'm a smart kid, i am an optimist with high hopes for this.

When i was a kid i loved playing spineworld, and it then changed to shitty migoland.
yeah we all know the story, WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK.
Now, migoland is taken down by hackers i believe for a very long time and will not return.
With this we should forget the game and focus on spineworld.
Ive read thousands of spineworld posts, videos etc...
Somewhere around 2013 "ThuGie" remade spineworld but it only lasted for about 2 Months since he didn't earn money to keep up the servers, Please take a moment to  read this:
www(DOT)devbest(DOT)com/threads/request-spineworld-files(DOT)46319/

Now he does not want to help, but, like he mentioned, some people managed to steal his files while it was online. I have the files he is talking about.
The files are at the end of this post.
This can be usefull to remake spineworld. Also in the file is a text file called "A note" which is interesting to read.
Now, we have his files but what now? i am not sure what CCT or DCR files are for but i have an expert programmer friend i know that i can ask questions about everything in the hardware and software world.
I am calling everyone who is motivated, expert programmer or not, to join me, make a team, remake spineworld AND MAKE HISTORY!
Just start with a reply on this post so we can start a discussion.
But lets start with this: What languages, or how should we recreate the game?

Spineworld files from ThuGie: www(DOT)mediafire(DOT)com/download/n12w8fwvu4e25rr/Spineworld.rar

Last edited by ZedPython on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedPython

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Just wanted to add, i am currently learning Python, a programming language for begginers. study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedPython

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:29 pm

EDIT:

The DCR files in ThuGie's files are Adobe Shockwave files, when i run them with shockwave its like spinenworld starts loading, but then it stops because, ofcourse the server doesnt exist anymore. (ThuGie was the person that remade spineworld in 2013 on the website "spineworld(DOT)me " which only lasted for 2 months then died because not enough money was raised to keep up servers. And ThuGie doesnt want to give the files, but i managed to get them anyways from when the website was still running)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nezi

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:37 pm

I think this is a great idea since I don't think Sanji is still active on remaking the game anymore, but too bad not much people are visiting this site or posting, and i can't really help since i don't know anything about programming :/ But good luck to you and i hope this time we can make this for real ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedPython

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:33 am

Comeone people, wake the fuck up.
The last people that are interested in recreating spineworld are going extinct.
We need to act now! I am trying to push you guys but you need to help too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Im kinda happy that there are still People replying on this Forum. Smile I agree Sanji did some nice work but he seems inactive, i hope some people will take a look at this Forum and help to make our dream come true. :/ The only thing i was thinking is, why didnt anyone do a Private server if a lot of People wanted Spineworld back the only server i remember was from Kami, but that was ages ago. Well still lets stay positive! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedPython

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Capricorn wrote:
Im kinda happy that there are still People replying on this Forum. Smile I agree Sanji did some nice work but he seems inactive, i hope some people will take a look at this Forum and help to make our dream come true. :/ The only thing i was thinking is, why didnt anyone do a Private server if a lot of People wanted Spineworld back the only server i remember was from Kami, but that was ages ago. Well still lets stay positive! Very Happy
This MaouKami you are talking about is ThuGie i am talking about.
By the way, anyone can help me code the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zimri

PostSubject: Hey!   Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:26 pm

I am willing to help.. I know a little tiny bit of coding but I'm very interested in becoming a coder and bringing back spine world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikica9

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:17 am

You cannot just all of a sudden learn to code and then start making the game exactly as it was. First off, MaouKami's version of Spineworld was from 2009, and we need the files from the latest version of Spineworld, when you do that call your expert progammer friend to do the work, because we, ourselves cannot do this alone, AND we need dem files...
And I saw you were rushing jazzy348 to do the work, you cannot expect him to all of a sudden after 2 days even do anything with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!   

Back to top Go down

THE PAST ENDS HERE, TODAY IS WHERE HISTORY STARTS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1