Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Remaking Spineworld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
cozar

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 pm

there is that glitch where if you go down to cloud plaza theres like a grey rectangle on the top right and when u walk to the left of cloud plaza the menu just floats in the air Laughing
PS. hey if multiplayer isnt working does that mean theres not gonna be multiplayer? or are u just gonna try and do it later? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristy :D

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 am

Hey Trave I'm a bit confused if you need all the hair colours, and all the hairs. And also all the faces combined with the hairs. so do I have to do every single face and tan for 1 hair? I've done some, And what about the hair colours??? I've made some pictures of a hair. In blonde and In black with the the most common faces. I don't think it's useful to do the ugly faces nobody uses.. Neutral

Last edited by OMGKristyEstelle♥ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Youtube.com/OMGKristyEstelle
Jaryd

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 am

kristy wht software you using to take the pics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 am

Jaryd wrote:
kristy wht software you using to take the pics?
I don't use any software. I just use the print screen button on the keyboard that says "PRTSC SYSRQ" and then I go to paint and press Ctrl + V then it pastes, Then I save it, Then I edit the photo and crop it so it's small Smile Every computer should have a print screens button and paint, It should also have it's own picture editor. I Just go to my pictures and click the photo's I want to edit, Then I click crop and crop them so they are just showing the part I want them too. (:
Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 am

2 hairstyles from all 8 angles...are those good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InkyZap38

PostSubject: The Long Combos   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:59 am

Hi guys nice to see people helping Trave, but as I saw our fellow team members posting pics of hairstyles etc.Something hit me...Wouldn't it be really painstaking having random hairstyle given at once(because there is so many hairstyles, hair colours and face styles and face colours).Therefore I took this approach in making combinations it would take quite a long time i guess but yeh lots of coins are needed.I worked this out because we learnt it with smaller amounts but I'm pretty sure it applies for bigger amounts too.And everyone should be assigned a number or amount specifically to avoid confusion and multiple images of the same thing.It will also be quicker the more people do it and then all of us wouldn't have to take so long, since others are helping...IDK it seems like I'm making this all a little complicated, sorry if I am but in my opinion its the way to go.I know its gonna take ages because of so many colours, face style and hairstyle...but maybe we should do it in a broken up order but im not sure...this is really gonna take a long time...probably a few hours.So yeh its really up to our boss,Trave in what to do.Hope I didn't really confuse much people but yeh to me its easier...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cozar

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:15 am

inky ur ideas are always so good XP ur right i suppose that can happen to save time and pain. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:33 am

@cozar - The grey box isn't a glitch. It's the result of two merged pictures. I'll see if I can replace it sometime.

@Kristy - I need each hairstyle in all 8 angles. One hair color is enough because I can tint them through the game code. I prefer hair in white, but that's not necessary. It's my fault for not mentioning this earlier.

@OwKae - Brilliant! Those are great. Smile

@Inky - It's a bit hard to organize these things on a large scale. At one point we'll probably need to make some sort of list to show what pictures we already have, but not just yet.

Also, it's not necessary to take pictures of different faces with the same hairstyle. If you want to take pictures of faces, better make them bald.

Thanks for the help, everyone. I'll do my best to get a lot done for the next version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InkyZap38

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 pm

I guess it will work if we took the hairstyles in white and then Trave colours them with the programming.Btw I'll post the hats and clothes when needed because I'm quite busy with school ATM.
Edit-Might do some hairstyle pics.
~Inky Cool

Last edited by InkyZap38 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Yeah, it should be pretty easy to change the hair colors. They might not be 100% like the real Spineworld ones, but they should be pretty close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ketchupmuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 pm

lol no offence to spine world but can u make things cheaper? and u dont have to be a member to get things!!! that would be so awsome to have a real pet or something without paying!!! u should make it free and have to not have a membership to do most stuff!!!!!!! if u do this THX!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ketchupmuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm

do u guys need anymore pictures and will it be done soon (im not rushing im just so exited) Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VixxenEyez

PostSubject: pix   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:31 am

Are they good? I put the clothes in white so that you don't have to waste your time with the clothes later on.. (:
Back to top Go down
susu123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:53 am

I have printed screen some of the hairstyles and almost all faces for BOYS and i'm going to finish it as soon as possible and then i'm going to begin on the girls.. Smile

there you go... Very Happy

Hope they're the ones your looking for :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:49 am

susu123 wrote:
I have printed screen some of the hairstyles and almost all faces for BOYS and i'm going to finish it as soon as possible and then i'm going to begin on the girls.. Smile

You forgot to do 2 more angles. there's only 6 there. :L
Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
susu123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 am

OMGKristyEstelle♥ wrote:
susu123 wrote:

You forgot to do 2 more angles. there's only 6 there. :L
Hope I helped.

I Don't think it's necessary cuz I believe that they're the same movements and I dont think there is a difference except the directions, this is the only different thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 am

@ketchup - I think it's best to leave the prices the same as in the original game. Membership will also be a part of the game, but it will only be possible to get it through in-game coins. I can't say when the game will be done, but the next update should be out in a few days.

@Vixxen - Thanks! Those will do nicely.

@ Kristy - Pictures still aren't showing. I'll see if they come up a bit later.

@ susu - Those are great! I can flip the ones you have to replace the ones that are missing.

I'm finishing up "Lucky Charm" right now, so it should be working in the next version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susu123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 am

Thank you Trave for the compliment Smile

I'm done with all faces for BOYS now and here are the last 2 faces that were missing.

There are few more hairstyles I have to buy and print-screen.. I will finish them for you as soon as I've finished print-screening and editing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susu123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

Sorry Trave..Actually, There was a face missing not 2, I just counted the total of faces and they were 10 faces not 11.. The repeated face was the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cococatz

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 am

Hello, I've been looking for spine world since ages until i figured out that migoland is replaced by!
I was talking to somebody in migoland if spineworld coming back or not, and he said you can join the team in this website! So after knowing what you guys are willing to do.. i decided to help since Spine world is the best virtual world full of missions and games! We need to have it back Laughing

Here is some help for remaking it:
To find a quest on spineworld look for a spine character that has a " ! " or a " ?" on top of their heads.

the first quest is the charm quest, which you said you finish.

The second quest is sending a message to Obb and Dob
- go to the cloud garden and talk to the purple man again ( the one from the 1st quest)
- he will give you a scroll( message) and you need to give it to obb and dob.
- Obb and dob and in the cloud plaza ( near the bank/ snipo snapo shop and before the "entry" door) - they are the blue people. Click on them and they will have recieve the message.

- Thrid quest is getting food for Obb and Dob
- Click on Obb and Dob again and they ask you to bring them food.
- You'll have to go to the Den and Aqualounge for that.
- Go into the door that says "entry" on top of it , then go into the room on the left which is the elevator room. Go to the "den".
- when you reach the den talk to the bartender and he'll give you drinks.
- After go to the elevator room and then go the the " aqualounge" , when you reach there talk to the bartender there and he'll give you food.
- Then go to the "cloud Plaza" and give the food back to Obb and Dob.

- For the next quest , go see the bartenders and they will give you a quest

Basically look for the spine character with exclamation points "!" or question marks "?" on top of their heads and they will give you a quest

I didnt write it.. its from google, hope i can help.
Source : answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115114627AA73A34

P.S : I cant write full website because they said i'm a new member, But i'm not stealing any information Razz just for info

I'll try to help with things to get it back too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susu123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 am

Finally!! I have finished half of the hairs and few are left.. and then i'll start on girls' faces and hairs..

url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=7&u=17664260][/url]

Hopefully, By tomorrow I'll print-screen everything BOYS AND GIRLS!
And I hope I have helped you with these pics. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 pm

@cococatz - Welcome to the team! I appreciate the help.

@susu - Great job with all the hair! I'm looking forward to seeing the remaining pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susu123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 pm

I have made the 1st hairstyle black to show the white hightlights and sorry about the 5th hairstyle I have made it orange because I forgot to change the color.

Here are some of the girls' hairstyles and I have print-screened all faces..

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Those are great! The only problem is that some of the longer hairstyles cover some of the faces, so a few of them are partially covered. This isn't too hard to fix though. You've done a great job. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   

Back to top Go down

Remaking Spineworld
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next