Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile




From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Remaking Spineworld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess213

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : SpineWorld

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Trave wrote:
Oh boy. I don't even know how to get started on this.

This is pretty much the first update in the past month and a half.

Here's the deal. I am going to finish this project. I don't know when, but there will be a final release. I've been extremely busy recently, and I don't really have the resources, time, or motivation to run a project like this at the pace I did before. Rest assured that as of now I am going to do all I can to get this back off the ground. Expect more updates soon.

Ok So i downloaded the new version but when i run it it just freezes :'( i everyday try to run it and play it but it just doesnt work! it shows me the word ''SpineWorld'' and then it freezes! the other versions worked perfectly and i still have them Sad please help me as soon as its possible because i wanna play it soooo bad No pleaze help me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 pm

@Princess - The game is currently unsupported. I'm not running the servers for now, and it might be a little while before I find a good host.




In other news, the results of the Trailer Contest are here! I know, it's been way too long.

Quote :
Winners:

First Place: Owydelu - 7.3/10

Second Place: Kagu-Chin - 5.7/10

Third Place: Kristy, Sara, and Zaisha - 5.4/10


I'd like to thank all the entrants for taking the time to make trailers for this. Everyone who entered will eventually be rewarded in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristy :D

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 20
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:14 pm

The trailer that won doesn't show us any footage of Spineworld besides 2 pictures. It doesn't require all the requirements you said, like, it doesnt even tell you what we do on the game? and the one who came second just copied me and kwnina's videos.. she mashed it all together, and then comes up to migoland and starts abusing us over a competition, Really? I would say she's disqualified. The video that won is also a bit weird, calling Spineworld a 'him' sorry but it's a game, which is 'it' not 'him' lol. & Ik that I used the 'real trailer' so I wouldn't really say I'd win either, but to be honest using the real trailer is what makes Spineworld original, i think using it's trailer fits with the game, cause using some one with boring words and just 2 pictures is a bit boring don't you think? I recon Kwnina should have won, because she put a lot of effort in the pictures and everything!
~peace outt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Youtube.com/OMGKristyEstelle
Kristy :D

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 20
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 pm

HermioneXDXD wrote:
OMGKristyEstelle♥ wrote:
Hey again,
I Personally think that having No membership would be weird, Like, I mean, You should make something new of membership.. Members could be people who have helped you make the game, etc.
I personally reckon it will be really weird for everyone to look the same. I Think that some things should still be for non-members but Not everything. It's just my opinion though. Like I mean, Hoodies, Sneakers, The Leather Jackets, Bunny Suits, The jeans, The beanies, The girls earrings, The girls boots, And the girls dress should be for members. It's what I would do if I made the game. But it's just an idea. I Don't know if you should make all of the things members only, Just at least 15 stuff should be cool. I'm sure a lot of you members of the group would be mad at me saying this, But I mean, Some things should just be for members and remember, It's not like you have to pay.. It's just that you'll need to be a big help to Trave and Trave will decide if you are members or not. (But this is Traves choice) It would make a lot more sense to the game to have members only items.
Please leave your feedback everyone who is reading this, I Would like to know your opinion.


xo
I dont really think there should be members, idk if it will happen again on Spineworld but on Migoland members or "cool people" Look down on what they call noobs just because they don't dress how members dress...

WELL, If people like that are gonna play the game, have obviously NOT played Spineworld,
calling people noobs & crap is a bit dumb.
and the membership will be free, you just have to earn coins with missions and stuff.
If people are going to be calling others noobs, I will not consider it, if they do,
I suggest they got off the game or learn some respect before they get, 'Banned'
They obviously didn't play Spineworld if they treat you like that, in 2010 Spineworld started to get mean people, and then it changed to Migoland. 2006-2009 were the best years of spineworld, they had respectful people, and it was VERY rare for someone to come up to you and call you a 'noob' I made tons of member friends , considering I wasn't a member, and guess what, I ended up becoming one.. and then when I lost that membership, my friend made me a member for another 3 months. You would never see anything like that nowadays. I really dont even think I will like Spineworld v2. All the mean Migoland players will play it. If you are mean, please go learn some respect before you play the game(:

peacee
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Youtube.com/OMGKristyEstelle
Princess213

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : SpineWorld

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:14 am

OMGKristyEstelle♥ wrote:
HermioneXDXD wrote:
OMGKristyEstelle♥ wrote:
Hey again,
I Personally think that having No membership would be weird, Like, I mean, You should make something new of membership.. Members could be people who have helped you make the game, etc.
I personally reckon it will be really weird for everyone to look the same. I Think that some things should still be for non-members but Not everything. It's just my opinion though. Like I mean, Hoodies, Sneakers, The Leather Jackets, Bunny Suits, The jeans, The beanies, The girls earrings, The girls boots, And the girls dress should be for members. It's what I would do if I made the game. But it's just an idea. I Don't know if you should make all of the things members only, Just at least 15 stuff should be cool. I'm sure a lot of you members of the group would be mad at me saying this, But I mean, Some things should just be for members and remember, It's not like you have to pay.. It's just that you'll need to be a big help to Trave and Trave will decide if you are members or not. (But this is Traves choice) It would make a lot more sense to the game to have members only items.
Please leave your feedback everyone who is reading this, I Would like to know your opinion.


xo
I dont really think there should be members, idk if it will happen again on Spineworld but on Migoland members or "cool people" Look down on what they call noobs just because they don't dress how members dress...


WELL, If people like that are gonna play the game, have obviously NOT played Spineworld,
calling people noobs & crap is a bit dumb.
and the membership will be free, you just have to earn coins with missions and stuff.
If people are going to be calling others noobs, I will not consider it, if they do,
I suggest they got off the game or learn some respect before they get, 'Banned'
They obviously didn't play Spineworld if they treat you like that, in 2010 Spineworld started to get mean people, and then it changed to Migoland. 2006-2009 were the best years of spineworld, they had respectful people, and it was VERY rare for someone to come up to you and call you a 'noob' I made tons of member friends , considering I wasn't a member, and guess what, I ended up becoming one.. and then when I lost that membership, my friend made me a member for another 3 months. You would never see anything like that nowadays. I really dont even think I will like Spineworld v2. All the mean Migoland players will play it. If you are mean, please go learn some respect before you play the game(:

peacee

Nice speach ^^ xD cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 am

The results were based on the opinions of the judges. I wasn't too pleased when I got the ballots, since it was obvious that there was some bias among the people who voted. But it had already taken so long for the results to get in, and I didn't want to spend extra time reassigning judges and sending out new ballots. I'm busy enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indulgentu



Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 am

Trave, you're always welcome to return to the other forum!
I've made you a moderator again. Sorry for that.
I also have a host you can use. Just log into Skype some time soon and I will be more than happy to teach you how to use my Linux VPS!
(Or you can just PM me on the other forum..)
http://forum.spineworldv2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 am

I only wish I could. Your forum is blocked on the internet network I use. I'll talk to the IT about letting me on, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indulgentu



Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:10 am

Trave wrote:
I only wish I could. Your forum is blocked on the internet network I use. I'll talk to the IT about letting me on, though.
How so?
Do you mind going on Skype, please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beastylex



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm

I truly hope that you are able to complete this project, Trave. I miss Spineworld, it was such a great game and it totally reminds me of my childhood. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess213

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : SpineWorld

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 am

any new information? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Unfortunately not. If I can get my programs running today or tomorrow, I might be able to get a bit of work done. Otherwise, I don't know when I'll be able to make a progress update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess213

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : SpineWorld

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 am

Phew I Can't Wait For the new Version xD And Inform us when your gonna open the servers cause i wanna play in multiplayer version one time =) Anywayz Embarassed byees Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rex3445657



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:34 pm

im really looking forward to it i downloaded the file its perfect tell me when u put it on a website to play please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rex3445657



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

it looks funny how he walks make it more real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess213

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : SpineWorld

PostSubject: :|   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:23 am

As you see he hardy can continue it because... um idk why but the best that we can is wait for a new post and a new success... i hope he'll out a new update soon..we can have a hope that in a few days there will be a new information :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 am

The reason I can't work on Spineworld is that I'm simply too busy and don't have the resources at the moment. I'm hoping to talk to someone about lending me their computer today, though, so it may just get off the ground tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess213

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : SpineWorld

PostSubject: =I =D   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 am

=D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 pm

I'll be getting the computer a week from today. Meanwhile, I'll update all of my software and code and stuff. So I guess Spineworld is up and running again. I won't be able to do any work on the game itself for at least a week, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess213

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : SpineWorld

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 am

Trave wrote:
I'll be getting the computer a week from today. Meanwhile, I'll update all of my software and code and stuff. So I guess Spineworld is up and running again. I won't be able to do any work on the game itself for at least a week, though.
you mean all the servers are open?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 am

Not yet, but they will be soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marko567



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 am

Thank you so much for brigging me the Spineworld spirit back even if it was a little bit!
Continue on your work and i hope this game will be fully reopened in the future!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooky D



Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:34 am

Hey Trave, I'm new here, but not to spineworld! I love the work you are doing, and I hope that everything works out! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooky D



Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Also, if you need anything, tell me and I will try to get what you need. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spineworld_lover



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Hola GUys!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:42 am

TRAVE! I SALUTE TO YOU ON THIS WORK! AWESOME!! I REALLY LOVE SPINEWORLD! AND I REALLY LOVE YOUR WORK! Smile CARRY ON !! I WISH U SUCCESS IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   

Back to top Go down
 
Remaking Spineworld
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Magnum P.I. movie remake is currently in the works

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: