Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Remaking Spineworld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
PsYcHoMeCkA

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 pm

i hope u bring it back Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Trave are you thinking of continuing your Spineworld project yet ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 pm

There's still a chance that I'll give it a shot. Though, to be honest, I've kind of lost interest in this whole thing and it seems like the community has, too. Perhaps Spineworld just belongs in the past, a fond childhood memory.

I'll see if I feel motivated enough to bring out the files again once winter break comes around in a couple of weeks. I really did get quite far into the game, and most of the work that remains is pretty simple. It's worth a try, at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:26 am

Trave wrote:
There's still a chance that I'll give it a shot. Though, to be honest, I've kind of lost interest in this whole thing and it seems like the community has, too. Perhaps Spineworld just belongs in the past, a fond childhood memory.

I'll see if I feel motivated enough to bring out the files again once winter break comes around in a couple of weeks. I really did get quite far into the game, and most of the work that remains is pretty simple. It's worth a try, at least.

If you do remake it. You need advertise it, so people who used to play Spineworld will know there is a remake. Thats why Spineworld.me was empty because people dident know about it. MaouKami dident advertise it as much as he needed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Popularity honestly isn't that important to me. I always focused on making my version as close as possible to the original game, not on getting hits.

The other Spineworld site was the center of this project for a time, and actually got quite a bit of traffic. However, the admins did a pretty poor job of managing it, so most of the members lost faith in it and left. This whole remake project used to be pretty popular, even many months after I disappeared. It just lost steam once the other site died and Maoukami's version was taken offline. I think that a lot of people, like myself, have moved on. The original Spineworld players are mostly either finishing high school or are already in college at this point, and this game really is not that big a deal anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Mon May 05, 2014 1:54 pm

I find it kind of hard to believe that this whole thing started only two years ago today with the first post in this very thread. It feels like so much longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rastagangsta

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Mon May 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Hey sup here? Trave are you doing the project, or is it failed? Sad
I remember 1 years ago you created a forum and i thought Spineworld will come back Smile i miss Spineworld Sad(((
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alvislo

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:32 am

Trave wrote:
Popularity honestly isn't that important to me. I always focused on making my version as close as possible to the original game, not on getting hits.

The other Spineworld site was the center of this project for a time, and actually got quite a bit of traffic. However, the admins did a pretty poor job of managing it, so most of the members lost faith in it and left. This whole remake project used to be pretty popular, even many months after I disappeared. It just lost steam once the other site died and Maoukami's version was taken offline. I think that a lot of people, like myself, have moved on. The original Spineworld players are mostly either finishing high school or are already in college at this point, and this game really is not that big a deal anymore.

Well, certenly, I started playing Spineworld when I was 11 years old and now I'm only 16, so is that a big deal? No, we all miss Spineworld, because it was a really awesome game, it had everything, maybe Trave I can help you with something, somehow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.transformice.com
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:59 pm

I cancelled this project a little over a year ago now. I'll try to upload most of my resources when I get a chance, but beyond that I can't do much for anyone hoping to play Spineworld again. It's just not something that I'm interested in anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael56790

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:22 am

Trave wrote:
I cancelled this project a little over a year ago now. I'll try to upload most of my resources when I get a chance, but beyond that I can't do much for anyone hoping to play Spineworld again. It's just not something that I'm interested in anymore.
please release what you have done please so others could maybe work on it or we could play it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:19 pm

The computer which houses all my Spineworld files is currently broken, so I can't pull anything off at the moment. I will do so when I have a chance, though, and will post the files here. Honestly, there aren't that many and a lot of them aren't particularly useful, though, so I don't know how helpful they will prove to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamalwolf

PostSubject: so???   Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 am

so the game is back or what and where is the link ????????? spineworld forever!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   

Back to top Go down

Remaking Spineworld
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14